Laura Versus the World

I'm 25, working in the Hague, the Netherlands, for the Office of the Prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. I also travel and party a lot!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

She's Leaving Home ...

Hello all!

Welcome to my blog, which will keep you regularly up to date with my travel adventures, with photos, stories and the like.

I will also keep a running tally on who is winning, me or the world!

I leave the country on the 10th of July, heading to London, then Turkey for two weeks, stopping at the Cartier Polo Match in London on the 30th of July, and then off to the University of Aarhus in Denmark on the 1st of August.

The most important information at the moment is my farewell:
When: from 2pm til late late late, Saturday, 8th July
Where: My mum's new place - 11/75-79 Darling Point Rd, Darling Point.
Why: To catch up, have a few laughs, drinks, food and look at the lovely view of the harbour!

I really hope to see you all at some stage over the afternoon/evening.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Laura It's your best cousin here Callum.
    I havent seen or spoken to you for about 6 years now. Well i have the grandparents here atm and they told me about your blog so guess? what I'm making a comment!!! Anyway just like to say good luck and hope you have a (smurfing) good time on your trip......Looking forward to hearing all about it, (unless you present your photos in one of those slide show things haha jks).

    Love always Callum Brown

     
  • At 7:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey babe!
    So I feel slightly more technological and worked out this whole Blog thing! Can't wasit to see photos and hear all about your amazing adventures. Thank god for the web I say! Take care babe xoxo Roz

     
  • At 10:00 am, Anonymous free cartoon comic gay sex stories said…

    Ziggy laughed Are too and you know it. I havent, and my friends sureas hell havent.
    free cartoon comic gay sex stories
    sexy bedtime stories
    best rape stories ever
    true girdle sex stories
    sex incest stories and pics
    Ziggy laughed Are too and you know it. I havent, and my friends sureas hell havent.

     
  • At 4:46 pm, Anonymous incest femdom stories said…

    He began to move inside me, his now fully erect dick rubbing againstmy clit. To marry someone is to become one with.
    sexy teen stories
    lesbian submission stories
    cfnm femdom stories
    hot sex stories of tamilnadu
    child rape stories
    He began to move inside me, his now fully erect dick rubbing againstmy clit. To marry someone is to become one with.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home