Laura Versus the World

I'm 25, working in the Hague, the Netherlands, for the Office of the Prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. I also travel and party a lot!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, new country, new look

After Heathrow delayed us for 3 hours, then lost Charlotte's luggage, meaning we caught the train back to Aarhus at 9:40pm instead of 6:40pm, so I arrived home at 1:30am on Saturday night, it was nice to be back in Denmark!!

Happy New Year to everyone - I celebrated with a German raclette dinner, which is basically a grill, where you grill the meat on the top, then put little pans of vegetables & cheese underneath - it was very yummy, and lots of food! Then there were fireworks, then a trip to our Skjoldhoj bar, for dancing and drinking - a late night, but a great start to the New Year!!

Now I am just trying to organise my life for the big move!! I leave on Saturday morning for the Hague, so I need to pack, clean and sort everything out here in Denmark!

The good news is that I have now finished my degree - yay!! So no study to contend with, which is very relaxing!!

Oh, and I cut my hair again :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home